Tucker Conic

  • Sung Hyun Lim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
      Dear all,

      Does anyone know if there is any research done on generalization of tucker
      circle into conic?

      Sung Hyun

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2012
        --- In Hyacinthos@yahoogroups.com, Sung Hyun Lim <progressiveforest@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > Does anyone know if there is any research done on generalization of tucker
        > circle into conic?
        >
        > Sung Hyun

        Dear Sung Hyun,

        I've done quite a lot of research on this subject recently and I was wondering whether somebody else has already done the same since apparently there's no reply to your message.

        Any idea ?