A new center ?

  • Jean-Louis Ayme
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      Dear Hyacinthists,
      let ABC be a triangle, I the incenter, D, E, F the feet of the A, B, C-bisectors,
      Ma the perpendicular bisector of AD,
      Q, R the points of intersection of BI, CI with Ma,
      and A* the point of intersection of EF and QR.
      Cyclically, B*, C*.
      Prove : AA*, BB* and CC* are concurrent or ABC and A*B*C* are perspective.
      Sincerely
      Jean-Louis

    • Francisco Javier
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        Dear Jean-Louis, your perpector is X100, ANTICOMPLEMENT OF FEUERBACH POINT.