Wilson Stothers has left us

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2009
      Dear friends,

      Professor Stephen D Cohen from the University of Glasgow informs me that our friend Wilson Stothers died in July this year.

      I feel sorry since he was a good "cubic friend".

      He wrote "Grassmann cubics and desmic structures, Forum Geometricorum, 6 (2006) 117--138."

      Rest in peace, my friend.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2009
        On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Bernard Gibert <bg42@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > Professor Stephen D Cohen from the University of Glasgow informs me that
        > our friend Wilson Stothers died in July this year.
        >
        > I feel sorry since he was a good "cubic friend".
        >
        > He wrote "Grassmann cubics and desmic structures, Forum Geometricorum, 6
        > (2006) 117--138."
        >
        > Rest in peace, my friend.
        >
        > Bernard

        What sad news !

        Wilson Stothers had put in his web site interesting Triangle Geometry
        material. .

        http://www.maths.gla.ac.uk/~wws/cabripages/triangle/ninepoint/index.htm

        I do not know how long will it be available, so a good idea is to download
        these pages.

        And from me, rest in peace, Wilson.

      • Quang Tuan Bui
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2009
          Very sad new! I always remember Wilson Stothers' advices for me about Cevian Nest theorem!
          Rest in peace, Wilson Stothers!

          Bui Quang Tuan