P/Q or Q/P

  • Steve Sigur
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2000
      Floor and Paul,

      Now that John is in Austria for a week, I have a chance to straighten out a
      few things.

      For the Cevian quotient P/Q, which is the Cevian perspector and which the
      preCevian perspector?

      Steve
    • yiu@fau.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2000
        Dear Steve,

        --- In Hyacinthos@egroups.com, Steve Sigur <ssigur@e...> wrote:

        > For the Cevian quotient P/Q, which is the Cevian perspector and
        > which the preCevian perspector?

        If P = (u:v:w) and Q = (f:g:h), then the Cevian triangle of Q
        and the preCevian triangle of P are perspective at

        This is P/Q in John's notation.

        Best regards.
        Sincerely,
        Paul