Concyclics

  • xpolakis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      Let ABC be a triangle A'B'C' its medial triangle,
      and P a point.
      Let Pa,Pb,Pc,P' be the corresponding points of
      the triangles AB'C', BC'A', CA'B' and A'B'C', resp.

      Which is the locus of P such that:

      1. Pa,Pb,Pc,P

      2. Pa,Pb,Pc,P'

      are concyclic?

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        What is your definition of corresponding points (in two triangles, I
        suppose)?
        Francois

      • xpolakis
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009