ZOMG!!!1! Triangle pr0n!

  • Hauke Reddmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      Must...not...post.
      Too late, and it's Silvester night anyway.

      Some smart alec observed that the "34" of Rule 34
      is a Fibonacci number. The rest was easy:

      http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2007/06/20/rule-34-impossible-triangle-sex/

      Warning: Picture depicts triangles in symbolic act of sex.
      Very symbolic. In fact, so symbolic I can't even throw a
      NSFW warning. :-)

      Hauke
    • Jeffrey Brooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008