Re: [EMHL] Re: E-S choo-choos

    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 16 9:48 PM
      Dear Jeff
      Nope, I exchanged it with the Vaio!
      friendly
      Francois

      On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:39 AM, Jeffrey Brooks <cu1101@...> wrote:

      > Dear Francois,
      >

      > > Dear Giovanni
      > > I have some difficulties to download the figures in your problems.
      > > Waiting time is too long. Why? It did not happen with my old computer!
      >
      > First question: Do you have access to your old computer?
      >
      > Sincerely, Jeff

    • Jeffrey Brooks
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 16 9:56 PM
        Dear Francois,
        Second question: Have you tried accessing the site using another
        computer besides your Vaio?
        Sincerely, Jeff
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 16 11:50 PM
          Nope, for the moment I am alone in Paris before coming back to Britanny at
          the end of the next week far away from the web, snif!
          I will try to go on Giovanni's site in another place in Paris, near Eiffel
          tower why not?
          Friendly
          Francois

          On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:56 AM, Jeffrey Brooks <cu1101@...> wrote:

          > Dear Francois,
          > Second question: Have you tried accessing the site using another
          > computer besides your Vaio?
          > Sincerely, Jeff

        • Jeffrey Brooks
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 17 12:00 AM
            Dear Francois,
            I would wish for a view from a coffee shop on top a hill overlooking
            the city. I did it once before :-)
            Friendly, Jeff