[EMHL] Re: E-S choo-choos

  • Jeffrey Brooks
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 16, 2008
      Dear Francois,

      > Dear Giovanni
      > I have some difficulties to download the figures in your problems.
      > Waiting time is too long. Why? It did not happen with my old computer!

      First question: Do you have access to your old computer?

      Sincerely, Jeff
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 16, 2008
        Dear Jeff
        Nope, I exchanged it with the Vaio!
        friendly
        Francois

        On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:39 AM, Jeffrey Brooks <cu1101@...> wrote:

        > Dear Francois,
        >

        > > Dear Giovanni
        > > I have some difficulties to download the figures in your problems.
        > > Waiting time is too long. Why? It did not happen with my old computer!
        >
        > First question: Do you have access to your old computer?
        >
        > Sincerely, Jeff

      • Jeffrey Brooks
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 16, 2008
          Dear Francois,
          Second question: Have you tried accessing the site using another
          computer besides your Vaio?
          Sincerely, Jeff
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 16, 2008
            Nope, for the moment I am alone in Paris before coming back to Britanny at
            the end of the next week far away from the web, snif!
            I will try to go on Giovanni's site in another place in Paris, near Eiffel
            tower why not?
            Friendly
            Francois

            On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:56 AM, Jeffrey Brooks <cu1101@...> wrote:

            > Dear Francois,
            > Second question: Have you tried accessing the site using another
            > computer besides your Vaio?
            > Sincerely, Jeff

          • Jeffrey Brooks
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 17, 2008
              Dear Francois,
              I would wish for a view from a coffee shop on top a hill overlooking
              the city. I did it once before :-)
              Friendly, Jeff