RE : Re: [EMHL] RE : About your result

  • Jean-Louis Ayme
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Tuan
      thanks you very much for your verification and also for your nice email wrote for some months ago about "A little result". I continue my rechearch in synthetical geometry and will open next year a geometrical site of pure Geometry.
      Sincerely
      Jean-Louis

      Quang Tuan Bui <bqtuan1962@...> a écrit :
      Dear Jean-Louis,
      If I am not wrong then this center is not in current ETC.
      Best regards,
      Bui Quang Tuan

      Jean-Louis Ayme <jeanlouisayme@...> wrote:
      Dear Francisco Javier, Dear Hyacinthists

      let me present a result
      The vertex triangle A+B+C+ of the symmetric A'B'C' and tangentiel A*B*C* of a triangle ABC, is perspective with ABC.
      Is the center of this perspective known?
      Sincerely
      Jean-Louis

      What is vertex triangle?

      What is symmetric triangle?
      A+ is the intersection of B'B* and C'C* (cyclically)
      A' is the symmetric of A wrt BC (cyclically)

      Sincerely
      Jean-Louis