Eight points lie on a conic.

  • Jakob Steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2007
      Dear friends.
      I see this property accidentaly on computer by Cabri.
      Given cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, AC intersects BD at I, let I1,I2,I3,I4 be incenters of triangle IAB,IBC,ICD,IDA and I5,I6,I7,I8 be incenters of ABC,BCD,CDA,DAB, then eight points I1,I2,I3,I4,I5,I6,I7,I8 lie on a conic (maybe it is a ellipse in some special cases).
      I can't give a solution so I need your helping.
      Best regards.