Re: [EMHL] A result of me?

  • Emelyanov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2007
      Dear Hyacintheans, I have found a following result
      Given triangle ABC and A'B'C' is orthic triangle Ia,Ib,Ic are incenters of
      triangles AB'C',BC'A',CA'B' then circumcenter of triangle IaIbIc are
      orthocenter of contact triangle of ABC.
      Is it known before?
      Thank you very much and best regards.

      Dear Jakob,
      You may find this result and many properties of these points Ia, Ib and Ic
      in materials of the 14-th Summer Conference International Mahtematical
      Tournament of Towns 2002, "Three mysterious points of triangle" at
      www.mccme.ru .
      Best regards,

      Lev and Tatiana