Orthological Triangles

  • José Carlos Chávez Sandoval
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
      Could anybody give me the complete theory about Orthological triangles?
      I need this please,
    • garciacapitan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
        Dear José Carlos,

        I suppose that this is not the complete theory but I think that it can
        be a good startpoint.

        http://garciacapitan.auna.com/ortologicos/

        In this case, as a benefit for you, it is in Spanish

        > Could anybody give me the complete theory about Orthological
        triangles?
        > I need this please,
      • Jose Calos chavez Sandoval
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
          Thank you so much but I've already read this article, it was the reason to I get interested on "Orthological triangles".

          I would like to talk to you but in spanish , could you please give me your mail?