Re: [EMHL] Property of GBC, GCA, GAB

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
      I correct a little typo in my last answer.
      With your notation:
      OP:PH = k:1-k
      you mean:
      OP = k OH
      so P = G for k=1:3 (and not for k=-2!)
      Friendly
      François
    • Etienne Rousee
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        >You are right.
        >I don't see the link between your
        >question and the answer of M.Rousee
        >except both are about affine geometry.

        Yes, it's an error of mine.
        I have forgotten to change the subject.

        Etienne

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 6, 2005
          Dear friends
          Beeing given 3 lines L_{1}, L_{2}, L_{3} in R^3 with equations:
          x = a_{k} z + b_{k}
          y = c_{k} z + d_{k}
          for k= 1, 2, 3
          1° Is there a simple way to write down an equation of the ruled
          quadric having these 3 lines as generators?
          2° Is it possible to write easily equations for the two systems
          of generators of this quadric?
          Friendly
          François