Re: [EMHL] Lemoine circles and point

  • Eric Danneels
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 14, 2005
      Dear Francois,

      you wrote:

      > I send you 3 Cabri-drawings on the Lemoine configuration seen in an
      > hyperbolic framework.

      I think you'll have to place your drawings in the "Files" section of
      the Hyacinthos group because attachments and graphics are not allowed
      in group messages

      see > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      Greetings from Bruges

      Eric
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 22, 2005
        Dear friends
        I notice the following fact certainly well known for a long time and very
        easy to prove:

        Call P any point in the plane of triangle ABC and L the trilinear polar of P
        wrt ABC.
        Call Gamma the inscribed conic in ABC of which P is the perspector or
        Brianchon point, i.e : P is the perspector of ABC and the contact triangle.
        Let M be any point on Gamma and call T the tangent in M at Gamma.
        Then the trilinear pole O of T is on L.
        From this fact can we find :
        1°a simple projective construction of the tangent T of M at Gamma.
        2°If O is any point on L, a simple projective construction of the contact
        point M of the trilinear polar T of O wrt ABC with Gamma.
        Thanks for your swift replies
        François