Tangential isogonal conjugate

  • Eric Danneels
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Dear Hyacinthians,

      the ETC contains several conjugations.
      Looking for dependencies beween these conjugations I found one for
      the tangential isogonal conjugate.

      The tangential isogonal conjugate of a point P is defined as the
      isogonal conjugate of P wrt the tangential triangle of ABC
      ==> see ETC just before X(2883)

      This conjugation can be expressed as

      Tangential_isogonal_conjugate(P) =
      Isotomic_conjugate(Cevapoint(P,X(6))) Cevaconjugate of X(6)

      Greetings from Bruges

      Eric