Re: [EMHL] Re: Concurrence from Vladimir Boskoff

  • Alexey.A.Zaslavsky
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Floor!

      >When the line d approaches the Cevian AO, then P approaches A.

      I'm sorry, I considered another concurrence. The lines joining the points
      A', B', C' with the projections of A, B, C to d concur in point Q. The locus
      of Q is the line passing through the sidelines of ABC. This line is
      isogonally conjugated wrt A'B'C' to the circle with center in Euler line of
      ABC.

      Sincerely Alexey