Re: Orthocenter as perspector

  • Juan Carlos Salazar
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3 2:32 PM
      Dear Eric, Darij and Paco García:
      Thank you very much for your remarks.
      Futher, if we consider:IL cut KF at U,HL cut JE at V,DJ cut KG at W.
      Also UVW and ABC are perspective with orthocenter of ABC as
      perspector
      Now UVW and JKL are perspective with perspector Q.
      Q is the Spieker center of ABC?
      Greetings
      Juan Carlos
    • Darij Grinberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4 1:19 PM
        Dear Juan Carlos,

        In Hyacinthos message #10592, you wrote:

        >> IL cut KF at U,HL cut JE at V,DJ cut KG
        >> at W.
        >> Also UVW and ABC are perspective with
        >> orthocenter of ABC as perspector
        >> Now UVW and JKL are perspective with
        >> perspector Q.
        >> Q is the Spieker center of ABC?

        Yes, I have checked this by calculation.
        Unfortunately, I don't have a synthetic proof
        right now. Interesting result!

        Sincerely,
        Darij Grinberg