[EMHL] Re: Hyacinthos 10000

  • Antreas P. Hatzipolakis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
      Dear Paul and Jean-Pierre

      [PY]:
      >> I just realized that I was the lucky one who wrote message 10000
      >> (and also 9999) on Hyacinthos.
      >> For the warm and fruitful communications here in the past four and
      >> half years, I want to express my sincere thanks to Antreas for making
      >> this possible. I am sure you concur with me.

      [JPE]:
      >Of course, I do. It was a very good and fruitful idea.
      >Many thanks to all of you (and remember my little problem of
      >construction #9850 for this occasion)

      Thanks go to all of you, members of the list, for your
      important contributions to Geometry.

      I must also mention John Conway who had had the idea
      of creating a discussion list on geometry, and encouraged me
      to create Hyacinthos (the name is mine :-).

      Wishing to all members Health, and more nice discoveries
      in the next myriad of messages !

      Greetings from Athens