21876Re: [EMHL] loci of concentric isogonals

    Apr 1, 2013
      Dear Randy,

      > Given two fixed isogonal points, X and X', and two variable isogonal
      > points, P and P', what is the locus of P such that X, X', P, P' are
      > concyclic?
      >
      > Special cases: X,X' = G,K; O,H; 1st and 2nd Brocard points?

      I find a bicircular isogonal circum-sextic passing through the in/excenters, X, X', the intersections of (O) and the line XX', their isogonal conjugates at infinity.
      A, B, C, X, X' are nodes.

      When X lies on (O), the sextic splits into (O), the line at infinity and the pK(X6, X). See

      http://bernard.gibert.pagesperso-orange.fr/Tables/table17.html

      These sextics seem to be not very prolific in ETC centers, in particular your special cases.

      There are 3 bicircular isogonal circum-sextics in CTC but none of them corresponds to this configuration.

      Who's going to find a nice one ?