19868Re: [EMHL] A point related to a quadrilateral

    Feb 25, 2011
      Dear Jean-Pierre
      I add some circular properties of your drawing.
      There is a direct circular map f: A_1 --> B_1, A_2 --> B_2, A_3 --> B_3, A_4
      --> B_4 and this map is,involutive with central point M that is to say f
      swaps M with the point at infinity.
      In the same way, there is a direct circular map f: A_1 --> O_1, A_2 --> O_2,
      A_3 --> O_3, A_4 --> O_4 and this map is,involutive with central point M.
      Here in France, we named these maps circular transpositions, Idon't know
      their english names.
      Friendly
      Francois