19665Re: [EMHL] ETC cyclic points

    Jan 4, 2011
      Dear Nikos

      [ND]

      TI ROMIOSINI MIN TIN KLAIS <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZjtDRVJwdI>

      > Let us celebrate the beginning of the cycle of this year
      > by ETC cyclic points exploration.

      I think that the following search in ETC would be interesting but I guess
      it is not easy!

      Let (A), (B), (C) be three circles defined with known points listed in ETC
      such that they do not have a common KNOWN point.

      Not like these circles, for example:

      1) 1 2 11 392
      2) 1 2 23 36
      3) 1 3 21 759

      Are there such circles which are concurrent?

      If there are, then the point of concurrence is a NEW interesting point !

      With my Best Wishes for the New Year