15967Re: [EMHL] Re: A metric theorem on choo-choos

    Dec 30, 2007
      Dear Jeff
      Do you remember the name of a man who thought that choo-choos were not
      needed when horses were enough for uniform motions.
      I remind you what he told , a long long time ago:

      Hey, you, wait a minute.
      Let's have a good look at you, Mr Choo-Choo.
      It's easy to find you, b.....d!
      I don't have to kill you now.
      You leave a slime behind you like a snail.
      Two beautiful shiny rails....

      Happy New Year
      Francois