15349Θέμα: [EMHL] Re: two excircles

    Jul 1, 2007
      I repeat to corredt my previous message

      Dear Alexei and Jean-Pierre
      another approach that needs an elementary
      construction is the following:
      but I can not give a synthetic proof.
      If X, Y are points on the sides AB, AC
      XY is parallel of antiparallel to BC
      and the perpendicular bisector of XY meets
      the radical axis of the excircles (Ib), (Ic)
      or the radical axis of (I), (Ia) at the point Z
      then the circumcircle of XYZ is tangent to
      (Ib), (Ic) or to (I), (Ia).

      Jean-Pierre what is the general statement
      of the property of hyperbola you used?

      Best regards
      Nikos Dergiades

      Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;