13491Re: [EMHL] Mittenpunkt And Concurrency Of Three Euler Lines

  • Quang Tuan Bui
    Jul 1, 2006
      Dear Antreas,
      The locus of Pe as P moves on the Mit-Gerg line looks as one line, but I am not sure. I am now trying construction it. If I can construction it, I can confirm.
      Best regards,
      Bui Quang Tuan

      Antreas P. Hatzipolakis <xpolakis@...> wrote:
      On 1-07-06, Quang Tuan Bui wrote:

      Dear Tuan

      > Here are some results for the case:
      > Q=incenter I and fixed, line is OH, P is any point on the line
      >connected Gergonne point and Mittenpunkt point. The concurrent point
      >of three Euler lines as Pe.

      > 4. Pe is one intersection of circle (Op) and conic (C2).

      Hmmm... but what is the locus of Pe as P moves on the Mit-Gerg line?