The Three Most Common Mistakes People Make in HUNA

  • Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2004
      Keys to a Successful Outcome.
      The Three Most Common Mistakes People Make in Huna.

      Here's how to get MORE from your Huna practice.

      Simply put, the quality of your thought-form determines your success.
      So we're going to focus on THREE KEY ELEMENTS of an effective thought-
      form.

      The Telepathic Mutual Healing Group (TMHG) has been very active
      lately and reports of success are up, so we'll use the TMHG article
      as our frame of reference. If you haven't done so lately, go back and
      re-read the article… go to www.secretscience.com and scroll down to
      the "Free Articles on Huna" section. It's a good review of the Ha
      Rite process.

      Steps Two and Three cover the creation of the though-form to be
      energized.

      When creating your thought-form, keep these things in mind.

      #1 – State Your Outcome in Positive Terms.

      Remember you're creating your desired results… so don't picture the
      problem, picture the solution. Create the conditions you want. The
      most common mistake I hear takes the form "Send energy for my money
      problems." The only way to create a picture from that is to picture
      the problem. Think about how things will be when you have your
      desired outcome and describe/picture that.

      #2 – Go to the End of the Process.

      If you're trying to sell a house, don't picture people wanting to buy
      it… picture it SOLD… the papers have been signed, the money's in the
      bank, everyone's happy.

      #3 – Suggest an Action, Not the Ability to Act.

      "I want to be able to run like I used to." No… do you want to
      be "able" to run or do you want to be running, feeling good, etc.
      Picture what you will be doing, how things will be at the successful
      completion of your desired goal.

      OK? So take a look at your current project and evaluate your thought-
      form by these three keys. And, having done that, here are some other
      keys to consider.

      Be as specific as possible.
      Set a time limit.
      Be in control.
      Verify your outcome is ecologically sound and desirable.
      Use the present tense.
      Go for your dreams!

      Happy Holidays!

      --Vince
    • mdamsky@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2004
        Hi Vince-my name is martha
        I 've been reading these emails
        I have few thoughts on these things
        about time: let time be your friend, not your enemy, if you are stressed
        about time constraints, it is harder for time to work with you, if that makes
        sense.
        About affirmations, I used this and got results:
        MY House is Paid for. My Bills are paid.
        This took about a year, but now my house IS paid for and I am Debt free.
        Haven't quite figured out how to join your discussions,
        but it is all very interesting.
        Happy Holidays to You!!
        martha