Re: Kiho-tumu Symbolism

  • Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD
    Message 1 of 12 , May 12, 2010
      --- On Wed, 5/12/10, Edwards A. Holliday wrote:

      > Vince - the symbol for recovery (AA) is a triangle inside of a circle.

      I thought I'd seen something like that somewhere!

      They have the circle surrounding a triangle, with the words "Unity, Service, & Recovery" going around the triangle ...

      Interesting to say the least.

      On our symbol ... Kiho-tumu ... you find represented Pono or Lokahi, with the circle representing Aloha, and the points of the triangle representing Kiho (or 'Io), Ohana, and 'aina.

      Together you've got "perfect harmony, unity, and peace."

      Of course Aloha is Alo-, meaning "in the presence of" and ha meaning the divine Spirit ... traditionally the breath of 'Io ... "'Io that sustains all things."

      Pretty cool!

      And now you can even get it on a coffee cup!

      ... I did have to put that together because I was wanting one myself.

      Nana I Ke Kumu!

      --Vince

      http://www.cafepress.com/hunaohana

      © 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

    • Kimara
      Message 2 of 12 , May 12, 2010
        Hello Vince;

        I was thinking of getting the wall tile to hang up where I could see it. But then a coffee cup. I'm always drinking coffee, tea water or whatever. You give a good hint right under the messages! LOL!

        Mahalo,

        Kim

        Message 3 of 12 , May 12, 2010
          --- On Wed, 5/12/10, Kimara wrote:

          > Hello Vince;

          > I was thinking of getting the wall tile to hang up where I could see it.

          Mahalo Kim,

          I was thinking about doing the same thing.

          Sarah and I ordered a couple of coffee cups to use every morning ... and, in the meantime, I printed the symbol and put by the mirror.

          It's more than just a "mana generator" ... there's a calming effect. I quickly discovered more about the symbolism like I posted earlier today.

          > But then a coffee cup. I'm always drinking coffee, tea water or
          > whatever. You give a
          good hint right under the messages! LOL!

          Well, they make good stuff and the money goes to charity.

          ... that way everybody wins!

          Keep studying!

          Message 4 of 12 , May 12, 2010
            Aloha~

            The coffee mug is on it's way. At payday am thinking of the wall tile or perhaps the messenger bag. I work at a big box store. Can you think of any place that needs peace, unity and harmony more?

            I have a print of  the Kiho-tumu on the bathroom mirror. And put one on the corner of the computer. As hubby and I both use it at times during the day.

            Peace and Mahalo,

            Kim

            > I was thinking of getting the wall tile to hang up where I could see it.

            Mahalo Kim,

            I was thinking about doing the same thing.

            Sarah and I ordered a couple of coffee cups to use every morning ... and, in the meantime, I printed the symbol and put by the mirror.

            It's more than just a "mana generator" ... there's a calming effect. I quickly discovered more about the symbolism like I posted earlier today.

            > But then a coffee cup. I'm always drinking coffee, tea water or
            > whatever. You give a good hint right under the messages! LOL!

            Well, they make good stuff and the money goes to charity.

            ... that way everybody wins!

            Keep studying!

            --Vince

            http://www.cafepres s.com/hunaohana

            © 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

          • barbara
            Message 5 of 12 , May 12, 2010

              Aloha All,

              I meditated a little on this Particular Symbol and:

              I like the LEI as symbol of Aloha (circle)

              Then we have the perfect triangle or three angels or Self’s, perfectly working together in the middle in the little circle.

              The little circle makes the doorway to a NEW world.

              I went to the other side and there is a World which I want to learn.

              Thank you Vince for sharing this Symbol with the world.

              Barbara

              Deep peace of the running wave to you.

              Deep peace of the flowing air to you.

              Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.

              Deep peace of the shinning stars to you.

              Message 6 of 12 , May 12, 2010
                --- On Wed, 5/12/10, Barbara Patterson wrote:

                > Vince,

                > I am going to order a mug also. Thank you for sharing.
                >
                > Has anyone else had the experience where they look at the symbol and the
                > top of the pyramid seems to rise up and the white light flows up out of
                > the top bathing them in white light? Awesome.

                Mahalo Barbara!

                Yes.

                "It is alive!"

                --Vince

                http://www.cafepress.com/hunaohana

                © 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

              • Debora Ready
                Message 7 of 12 , May 12, 2010
                  I have been on a search for what your drawing reminded me of. It is half of a merkaba. I first heard of the merkaba when I was completing the 3rd phase of Magnified Healing.  It also reminded me of what I saw when I was told during a meditation to go to the point where all energy began.
                  Very interesting, Vince. Thank you!
                  Debbie

                  What Does ‘Merkaba’ Mean?
                  The word Merkaba can be broken down thus: MER: rotating fields of light, KA: spirit, and BA: soul (this is taken from an 18th dynasty Egyptian translation, and in Hebrew it means 'chariot'). Therefore, Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit or energy body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, or spirals of energy (as with a strand of DNA), which transport spirit or consciousness from one dimension to another.

                  What is a Merkaba?
                  The MekaBa is the Light Body vehicle, and it is the key to understanding how to move from one dimension or level to another. It is the divine light vehicle supposedly used by Ascended Masters to connect with, and reach those in tune with the higher realms. When this shape is activated around your body, you are in a place of complete protection, with the surrounding energy being generated from pure Divine Love. It is believed that with practice, using the energy and shape visualization of a Merkaba, you can activate an energy field around you which is capable of carrying your consciousness directly to higher realms.

                  When meditating, try sitting holding a MerKaBa and picture yourself inside this shape, with the two tetrahedrons rotating (as described above). It takes some practice, but is eased greatly by actually having a Merkaba to focus on! When achieved you will be sitting in a place of complete protection, harmony and Universal balance.

                  Metatron Tetrahedron

                • mark@onenessjourneys.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 12, 2010
                    Hey Family!

                    Here's something to think about concerning the Kiho-tumu (or primordial teacher, as I like to think of it)...

                    In how many dimensions are you viewing the image?

                    Shine!
                    Mark

                    > I was thinking of getting the wall tile to hang up where I could see it.

                    Mahalo Kim,

                    I was thinking about doing the same thing.

                    Sarah and I ordered a couple of coffee cups to use every morning ... and, in the meantime, I printed the symbol and put by the mirror.

                    It's more than just a "mana generator" ... there's a calming effect. I quickly discovered more about the symbolism like I posted earlier today.

                    > But then a coffee cup. I'm always drinking coffee, tea water or
                    > whatever. You give a good hint right under the messages! LOL!

                    Well, they make good stuff and the money goes to charity.

                    ... that way everybody wins!

                    Keep studying!

                    --Vince

                    http://www.cafepres s.com/hunaohana

                    © 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

                  • Cynthia L
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 12, 2010
                      if an adult child is witholding contact with a grandchild. Do you recommend a Huna long distance technique or a lawyer? Thank you. Cynthia

                      To: Huna-Ohana@yahoogroups.com

                      > I was thinking of getting the wall tile to hang up where I could see it.

                      Mahalo Kim,

                      I was thinking about doing the same thing.

                      Sarah and I ordered a couple of coffee cups to use every morning ... and, in the meantime, I printed the symbol and put by the mirror.

                      It's more than just a "mana generator" ... there's a calming effect. I quickly discovered more about the symbolism like I posted earlier today.

                      > But then a coffee cup. I'm always drinking coffee, tea water or
                      > whatever. You give a good hint right under the messages! LOL!

                      Well, they make good stuff and the money goes to charity.

                      ... that way everybody wins!

                      Keep studying!

                      --Vince

                      http://www.cafepres s.com/hunaohana

                      © 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

                    • E.S.
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 13, 2010
                        Strangely enough that's what I did with Vince's image. I saw it as a hologram with me sitting inside the smaller "energy ball" while the Pyramid and the larger "energy ball were spinning in opposite directions.

                        I had no idea that such technique existed before. For whatever reason I was doing the spinning intuitively and within seconds saw a face staring at me briefly.
                        And now that you've mentioned it I did feel for a split second that I was somewhere else.

                        I also at one point had two such images. In the first one my heart center was the small ball and the pyramid and larger ball right around me.
                        In the second one I held that image inside another ball that's the part of the second (much larger) structure.
                        Then I spun myself and the smaller structure in one direction while the larger one in the opposite and I got quite a light show!

                        Try it for yourself, it's fun and easy to do.

                        Register Now!
                        2010 Huna World Convention
                        October 17-23, 2010
                        http://hunaohana.com/hwc

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 13, 2010

                          Hola Vince

                          Would like to request a copy of this manuscript but do not know how to get it.

                           Gracias in advance.

                          Toni Marquez

                        • S
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 27, 2010