Re: [Huna-Ohana] Re: The time element and the importance of wording.

  • E.S.
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 18, 2010

      Just had an AHHHAAAAAHHHH moment!

      When we do a Ha Rite we usually ask for something, right?

      Like we need more money, a relationship, a healing and so forth. We really do not pay that much attention what we'll do in return. At least I don't most of the time.

      I mentioned to you guys ealier that I've a 100% success rate with my construction biz and till about 10 minutes ago I didn't really know why it only works there all the time.

      Now after posting it here on Huna-Ohana it hit me like a ton of bricks!

      I DON'T ask, I ADVERTISE!!!!

      I start out with "somewhere out there is my perfect match". A person who needs a contractor. I am that guy, I am good at it, I love what I do (well, most of the time)
      I won't rip you off, I am clean, organized, I know how to make you happy..............

      The customer is ALREADY looking, so why not me??? I don't take anything away from anyone. They are already sending out the energy, so is't it much easier for my higher self to match me up?

      Now, isn't that advertising?

      Don't people usually first search on google, or the yellow pages before they buy anything? Don't they want to first find out what is available to them?

      LOOK for the LOOKERS! :):)

      Don't the guys with the biggest and boldest ads have the most business? Why do people spent so much on advertising?

      They are LOOKING for the LOOKERS.

      Yeah, not everything might be ethical in advertising, but in it's purest form it shows the lookers how to find you, doesn't it?

      Now instead of asking for something you're sending energy out to the Universe and it must match the vibration and it will fast as long as your advertising is sincere and truthful.

      As long as you're willing to pay the price and to fulfill your obligations, why wouldn't it deliver?

      However, you still must believe in it yourself (your own ad) and do all the other steps or your "advertising" will be a very tiny and will get lost between the bigger and brighter ads that are surrounding yours.

      You want to be on page one on the search engines so people can find you!

      Turn your Ha Rite into an "informercial" instead of a request and it will get a lot more attention from the people who are looking for you already!

      Do I make any sense?

      -----
      2010 Huna Certification Training
      March 21-27 in Cape Girardeau, MO

      http://hunaohana.com/hwc

      From: Lezli
      To: Huna-Ohana@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 11:53 AM

      Hi Mark and Vince,

      I hope you don't mind me interjecting a question in here. . .

      > There is still a question that is unanswered: What do you do when
      > the date, "January 7, 2009" for example, passes. Do you roll it
      > over to "February 7, 2009"?

      It really depends on the goal and your time-table.

      ... you always get an "answer" within 72 hours ... a signal to let you know what's going on.

      An answer?  Is this a twinge?  A knowing that something's afoot?  Someone knocking on your door saying, "I've got a delivery for you?"
      I'm not trying to be glib, but could you describe how this answer could be presented or is most often presented for you?
      Regards, Lezli

      "A ohe pau ko ike i kou halau"
      Think not that all wisdom is in your school.

    • Grace Bardin
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 19, 2010
        Dear Ewald,

        This is absolutely brilliant - thank you so much!

        With Love and Peace

        Grace

        To: Huna-Ohana@yahoogroups.com
        From: ewald.gto@...
        Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:29:19 -0800

        Hey guys,

        First of all it won't work, or rarely if you don't KNOW and believe that it happens!

        For me it works in my construction business each and every time I am doing it!

        I've never had a business card and never paid for advertising, however I am always busy!

        The reasons it works all the time are the following!

        I've enough previous success, so I don't question it, so it comes naturally.

        I am very good at it and I know how to sell and what to say, so I've more positive feedback.

        I always tell myself somewhere out there is my MATCH and he's as much looking for a person to do his job as I am looking to do the work for him!

        I see the mutually beneficial relationship and that we both walk away with more!

        He'll be happy with his new bathroom or kitchen and I am happy with the money I am making!

        I see both of us enjoying what we got in exchange!

        I always do a little more than I've to!
        Let's say I quote 3K, however, I'll give him at least service for 3.2k, so he does not feel cheated!

        I build a relationship and make him my salesperson for that particular area!

        They are happy and show it to their neighbors and friends and now the phone rings again!

        I SEE ALL OF THIS HAPPENING BEFORE I EVEN DO ANYTHING ELSE!

        Then I do my HA RITE!

        Funny thing is that I did it very similar years before I heard about Huna already!

        Each and every time I do it and need a job the phone rings! Usually about sixty hours later within three hours I get 2-5 calls!

        And it happens in the strangest ways anyone can possibly imagine!

        Realtors who don't even know me but got a number of one of my clients refer me years later and so forth! It's entertaining in itself to see how the Universe works!

        Here are the steps!

        I prepare the way I explained above.
        Then I do the Ha Rite and when I send it up I say to myself:

        I don't care who, how, what, where, when and why, but somewhere out there is my perfect match and we will make each other happy!

        I don't question it, I know it and quite frankly, I EXPECT it, because I know we are a match and we're fulfilling our mutual needs and desires!

        It always works! I showed it to some of my friends and it worked for them too!

        Now, the tricky part is to do that with things you're not completely sure of!

        It's a bit harder for me then because I lack the proper beliefs and faith!

        It's kinda like miss and hit then!

        So it's not as much about the system and timeline as you guys might believe!

        There's most probably an internal block that needs to be cleared before you can have the success you need!

        Ho'oponopono?

        Yes, I realized lately that it is a great way to clear some of these blockages!
        In one instance I realized that there's  actually a family and relative issue that I've to clear before I can move on and it worked!

        I clearly felt a huge pain being removed from my ancestors!

        I know what you guys are struggling with because I am struggling with the same issues and always wondered why can I do it in some areas but not in others!?!

        Once you figure that out everything else is rather simple!

        Another great way to do that is what we learned at last years convention!

        Walking your timline and finding your injustices has resolved other issues for me as well!

        Ultimately it comes down to your hidden beliefs though!

        As long as something is holding you back internally it's a bit harder to work with your timeline!

        Another important step is that it must benefit others as well, so make sure to out that in your ha rite as well!

        Let's say you're looking for a partner. Instead of just asking what you want, tell your unihipili and your aumakua what you have to offer and what you can do for the other person. Discribe to your higher self also who that person is that you can make happy and tell it also what kind of emotions and feelings that will bring out of you. Why that will benefit them, you and all the other people who will be positively impacted by that.

        Hope this helps,

        Ewald

        On Feb 18, 2010, at 1:04 AM, Mark Kirby wrote:

        Hi Lezli,

        This is a good question. I urge others to chime in. I really think this is VERY IMPORTANT because it gets to the heart of manifestation and controlling our lives. This is something I have been struggling with for 10 years or more.

        This is good. Also, I urge others to offer advice or comment on how they have done Ha Rites, including wording.

        Mark

        I hope you don't mind me interjecting a question in here. . .

        > There is still a question that is unanswered: What do you do when
        > the date, "January 7, 2009" for example, passes. Do you roll it
        > over to "February 7, 2009"?

        It really depends on the goal and your time-table.

        ... you always get an "answer" within 72 hours ... a signal to let you know what's going on.

        An answer?  Is this a twinge?  A knowing that something's afoot?  Someone knocking on your door saying, "I've got a delivery for you?"
        I'm not trying to be glib, but could you describe how this answer could be presented or is most often presented for you?
        Regards, Lezli

        "A ohe pau ko ike i kou halau"
        Think not that all wisdom is in your school.

      • forensixguy
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 19, 2010
          You make PERFECT sense, Ewald!

          The following is why I think you have had so much success with this method:

          Huna teaches that the Aumakua/Poe Aumakua is the part of us that has the furthest out, most comprehensive view of not only our situation, but everybody's, and knows things about all our needs, wants and desires that we may not even consciously know about ourselves.

          This being so, then wouldn't it stand to reason that it would be most to our benefit to merely STATE OUR INTENTION to the Aumakua, along with the message that we are handing over ALL the details (based on what it knows about us- our deepest conscious and unconscious needs, wants and desires) to that most knowledgeable part?

          By definition, the more we define something, the more we limit it. The more we limit it, the more specifically we limit the way in which it can manifest. Rather than including details of what you THINK you need, want or desire, why not make a conscious decision to allow that most knowledgeable part to bestow upon you what it KNOWS you need, want AND desire?

          To me, your "advertising" technique does just exactly this!

          Plus, the bits in the "ad" (I am that guy you need, I am good at it, I love what I do, I won't rip you off, I am clean, organized, I know how to make you happy, etc.) serve the purpose of impressing upon your Unihipilli the "worthiness" of sending your prayer to the Aumakua to have it answered!

          Absolutely brilliant a-HA moment, Ewald!

          -----

          --- In Huna-Ohana@yahoogroups.com, "E.S." <ewald.gto@...> wrote:

          > Just had an AHHHAAAAAHHHH moment!
          >

          > When we do a Ha Rite we usually ask for something, right?
          >
          > Like we need more money, a relationship, a healing and so forth. We really do not pay that much attention what we'll do in return. At least I don't most of the time.
          >
          > I mentioned to you guys ealier that I've a 100% success rate with my construction biz and till about 10 minutes ago I didn't really know why it only works there all the time.
          >
          > Now after posting it here on Huna-Ohana it hit me like a ton of bricks!
          >
          > I DON'T ask, I ADVERTISE!!!!
          >

          > I start out with "somewhere out there is my perfect match". A person who needs a contractor. I am that guy, I am good at it, I love what I do (well, most of the time)
          > I won't rip you off, I am clean, organized, I know how to make you happy..............
          >
          > The customer is ALREADY looking, so why not me??? I don't take anything away from anyone. They are already sending out the energy, so is't it much easier for my higher self to match me up?
          >
          > Now, isn't that advertising?
          >
          > Don't people usually first search on google, or the yellow pages before they buy anything? Don't they want to first find out what is available to them?
          >
          > LOOK for the LOOKERS! :):)
          >
          > Don't the guys with the biggest and boldest ads have the most business? Why do people spent so much on advertising?
          >
          > They are LOOKING for the LOOKERS.
          >
          > Yeah, not everything might be ethical in advertising, but in it's purest form it shows the lookers how to find you, doesn't it?
          >
          > Now instead of asking for something you're sending energy out to the Universe and it must match the vibration and it will fast as long as your advertising is sincere and truthful.
          >
          > As long as you're willing to pay the price and to fulfill your obligations, why wouldn't it deliver?
          >
          > However, you still must believe in it yourself (your own ad) and do all the other steps or your "advertising" will be a very tiny and will get lost between the bigger and brighter ads that are surrounding yours.
          >
          > You want to be on page one on the search engines so people can find you!
          >
          > Turn your Ha Rite into an "informercial" instead of a request and it will get a lot more attention from the people who are looking for you already!
          >

          > Do I make any sense?
          >

          > -----
          > 2010 Huna Certification Training
          > March 21-27 in Cape Girardeau, MO
          > http://hunaohana.com/hwc

        • Mark Kirby
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 19, 2010
            Hey Ewald,

            Thanks, man! This is great. The hardest thing for me is to keep up the faith when the time line passes. It's also leaving it up the higher self. I remind myself that, when I have that faith it works out for the best and that things happen often when you are really ready for them. For example, a business deal I thought was wonderful and did a Ha Rite around turned out to have some hidden disasters and other darkness around it.

            It is easier as more successes come about.

            Your ideas of preparation before the Ha Rite is the best advice I've heard in a long time. Thanks so much.

            MK

            I hope you don't mind me interjecting a question in here. . .

            > There is still a question that is unanswered: What do you do when
            > the date, "January 7, 2009" for example, passes. Do you roll it
            > over to "February 7, 2009"?

            It really depends on the goal and your time-table.

            ... you always get an "answer" within 72 hours ... a signal to let you know what's going on.

            An answer?  Is this a twinge?  A knowing that something's afoot?  Someone knocking on your door saying, "I've got a delivery for you?"
            I'm not trying to be glib, but could you describe how this answer could be presented or is most often presented for you?
            Regards, Lezli

            "A ohe pau ko ike i kou halau"
            Think not that all wisdom is in your school.

          • Ewald
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 19, 2010
              You're welcome Mark,

              It came from my higher self and I was flooded with ideas for about two hours!

              I've many more and will write about them over the next few days!

              Ewald

              -----

              On Feb 19, 2010, at 3:38 PM, Mark Kirby > wrote:

              Hey Ewald,

              Thanks, man! This is great. The hardest thing for me is to keep up the faith when the time line passes. It's also leaving it up the higher self. I remind myself that, when I have that faith it works out for the best and that things happen often when you are really ready for them. For example, a business deal I thought was wonderful and did a Ha Rite around turned out to have some hidden disasters and other darkness around it.

              It is easier as more successes come about.

              Your ideas of preparation before the Ha Rite is the best advice I've heard in a long time. Thanks so much.

              MK

              I hope you don't mind me interjecting a question in here. . .

              > There is still a question that is unanswered: What do you do when
              > the date, "January 7, 2009" for example, passes. Do you roll it
              > over to "February 7, 2009"?

              It really depends on the goal and your time-table.

              ... you always get an "answer" within 72 hours ... a signal to let you know what's going on.

              An answer?  Is this a twinge?  A knowing that something's afoot?  Someone knocking on your door saying, "I've got a delivery for you?"
              I'm not trying to be glib, but could you describe how this answer could be presented or is most often presented for you?
              Regards, Lezli

              "A ohe pau ko ike i kou halau"
              Think not that all wisdom is in your school.

              Yahoo! Groups
              Switch to: Text-Only, Daily DigestUnsubscribe
            • Ewald
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 19, 2010
                Thanks Jim and all of you who commented on my blog entry!

                You're right, it's tricky to word your ha rite specifically while at the same time keeping it broad and wide enough to get what you desire.

                I actually came up with a few more suggestions I hope to share with you guys as time permits.

                As usual I enjoyed your inputs and ideas as well.

                Ewald

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 19, 2010
                  Thanks. There are many ways to "advertise" but the key is know that what you're asking for someone also needs or is looking to give, like the old soul song by Darell Banks with the chorus "Somebody, somewhere out is lookin' for your love." Or as Rev. Ike the original televangelist stated, "People are praying to God for a Cadillac, but there are thousands of Cadillacs out there praying for you to buy 'em!" lol.

                  Good insights, man, good insights. Thanks

                  MK

                  -----
                  2010 Huna Certification Training
                  March 21-27 in Cape Girardeau, MO

                  http://hunaohana.com/hwc

                  This is a good question. I urge others to chime in. I really think this is VERY IMPORTANT because it gets to the heart of manifestation and controlling our lives. This is something I have been struggling with for 10 years or more.

                  This is good. Also, I urge others to offer advice or comment on how they have done Ha Rites, including wording.

                  Mark

                  I hope you don't mind me interjecting a question in here. . .

                  > There is still a question that is unanswered: What do you do when
                  > the date, "January 7, 2009" for example, passes. Do you roll it
                  > over to "February 7, 2009"?

                  It really depends on the goal and your time-table.

                  ... you always get an "answer" within 72 hours ... a signal to let you know what's going on.

                  An answer?  Is this a twinge?  A knowing that something's afoot?  Someone knocking on your door saying, "I've got a delivery for you?"
                  I'm not trying to be glib, but could you describe how this answer could be presented or is most often presented for you?
                  Regards, Lezli

                  "A ohe pau ko ike i kou halau"
                  Think not that all wisdom is in your school.

                • barbara
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 20, 2010

                    Hello Ewald,

                    Thank you for this constructive explanation. It is so natural, up to the earth.

                    This it the way.

                    You have a gift to share your experience in a very simple and honest way.

                    See you on the Convention.

                    Barbara

                    I hope you don't mind me interjecting a question in here. . .

                    > There is still a question that is unanswered: What do you do when
                    > the date, "January 7, 2009" for example, passes. Do you roll it
                    > over to "February 7, 2009"?

                    It really depends on the goal and your time-table.

                    ... you always get an "answer" within 72 hours ... a signal to let you know what's going on.

                    An answer?  Is this a twinge?  A knowing that something's afoot?  Someone knocking on your door saying, "I've got a delivery for you?"
                    I'm not trying to be glib, but could you describe how this answer could be presented or is most often presented for you?
                    Regards, Lezli

                    "A ohe pau ko ike i kou halau"
                    Think not that all wisdom is in your school.

                  • Lezli
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 20, 2010
                      Dear Ewald,

                      Both of your replies spoke very deeply to me, especially after coming home from a conference I attended on Thurs for women and job hunting called Building a Brand Called You.  LOL!

                      Anyway, it got me thinking about how we (well, really I) think of ourselves, our qualities and what it is that we have to offer ourselves and our communities.  I've found that the self-deprecating attitude we often mistake for humility cuts us and keeps us in 'our place'.  I don't know how we start to do it to ourselves and our families, but it almost doesn't even matter what kind of parents we've had, we all have negative self-talk.

                      So, when you advertise, your self-talk is positive and up beat and acknowledges your strengths and contributions and, like you say, you have no question in your heart that this is true.

                      This self-knowledge is what we need to express so that our dreams can manifest.

                      Lezli

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 21, 2010

                        Hey Mark,

                        You're right, one of the keys is to find the right thing.

                        Usually it is what you're most passionate about it, but that in itself does not guarantee an outcome either if you've hidden beliefs that prevent you from having it.

                        Let me give you an example.

                        A friend of mine owns a very posh and upscale hair salon here in Los Angeles. He's very passionate about it. He and his employees do more training than anyone I've ever met.
                        They won countless awards and competitions. Their work was featured on many catalogs and calendars, many times on the front cover. He knows computers and marketing inside out. He's an incredible photographer and all the work that got featured he also photographed. He had several great TV series ideas that had to do with hair styling. (One got actually stolen by his agent and they made a great series about it)

                        I could go on and on! Needless to say the guy should be super successful, famous and stinking rich. I know other stylists who do half as much as he does and are famous and rich.

                        So why not him? Why does he make around 1k net profit a month after everything is paid?

                        Well, I asked him that once not too long ago and here's what he said:

                        I guess it is because there's a curse on our family. My mother and father always owned businesses yet they always struggled even though they too had all these great ideas and worked their asses off. Same with my brother, great ideas and businesses, yet no money!

                        So I told him why do you even have a biz if you hold that kind of belief?
                        How much would you make if you'd just rent a chair in another successful salon with all the clients you've already?

                        His reply, "I'd easily make a 120K net per year!" How do you know, I asked then and he said, "That's what I made before I opened my salon!"

                        WOW! Why would you work 80 hours a week and get paid about a buck an hour and deal with all the other nonsense that a business brings if you can make 12 times as much with half the headaches? "Well, I love owning a business, I guess" he replied.

                        So here's my point, no matter how good you are, you'll sabotage yourself if you've hidden beliefs like "there's a curse on our family" and no matter what you do, even a Ha Rite can not overcome that.

                        Every time he's about to have success "something happens" like an employee leaving and stealing his database that he thought was bulletproof, but she had a hacker boyfriend and this took care of that. Story after story, yet he's an incredible guy.

                        SELF SABOTAGE!

                        His own beliefs about the family curse are holding him down and there's nothing he can do, or is there?

                        Well, he knows what's holding him back so he could do a "ho'oponopono" session, or a "Ha Rite" to figure out what else is holding him back and clear it, but he's too hung up on psychics and their help,(every week a different psychic and story) so he'd never listen to me.

                        Do you see now why it's so important to do the preparation and clearing BEFORE you even do a Ha Rite? From what I understand the Kahunas prepared for days before they even bothered to do a Ha Rite. They knew that what's frozen in your unconscious self will prevent you from having what you want because it will not forward the information to your higher self as long as you're not clear yourself.

                        Do you understand now how just ONE stinking belief like "I guess it is because there's a curse on our family" PREVENTS you from having what you want no matter how good you are, or how hard you're working?

                        No matter how you word your Ha Rite then, or what your timeline is, that one belief alone has the power to overwrite your request.

                        So as long as you believe that it's hard to come up with the right ideas and to find the people who need what you've to offer it can not work, or mediocre at best.

                        Next time I'll share a story with you about a guy who has one positive belief about himself and what he gets in return all the time.

                        Hope this helps,

                        Ewald

                      • Juan Heart of Light
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 21, 2010
                          Aloha to all.

                          Wow, thanks you everyone that share your knowledge and experience. It is really good to learn and try. ;)

                          Well i could share my little tries. Well like this one about business i am working to open my own. And i ask with the help of last video of Kahuna Secrets about "working without a net" to my Aumakua to help me with my business that i need start it. There was many thing not finished yet. At end i ask for the rain of blessing and i feel in all my face like ants walking on it, i feel the energy. 2 days later my partner told me that he has sold 2 more equipment to people that come because someone told them about us. I we are not doing any advertising yet!!! That was very good.

                          After that i think on change of job to had 1 that replace the money of the 3 that i had now. And i just begun to relax and begun to think on it clear. I talk with my "Uni" i told him to tell me what he like to do. That we need to find a job that we like to do it, earn good money, had nice people around and work only 8 hours. I just think on it and chat with my self. After that the next day i found a email for jobs and i ask for it, there were 2 that i will love to do. Nothing happen yet, this was 3 week ago. But well the most relevant it is that i just talk with my "Uni" and that show up.

                          Now i am trying to finish the web page to put it online and begun to do some advertise. I feel that the last jobs come to show me that they are listen me.

                          Thanks for all you share.

                          Mahalo

                          http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/
                        • mark@onenessjourneys.com
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 24, 2010
                            Ewald,
                            This makes perfect sense. When I have taught shamanic journeying, I have found that most people have success in journeying for themselves. They are able to get themselves to level and gather information based on their intention. I have also seen people who have had trouble doing the journey or have not been able, consciously, to journey. After the initial, personal journey, I ask the people to journey for someone else. The success rate for this journey is head and shoulders above the rate for the personal journey. Why? Because they are in service to another and there is a mutually beneficial outcome to the journey: the journeyer gets practice and experience in the spirit realms; the journeyee get information that is beneficial to their wellbeing. All-in-all, a win-win for the team.

                            The construct of your prayer is the same. You are creating a win-win situation for all involved vs. just asking for personal gain.

                            Excellent!

                            Shine!
                            Mark

                            This is a good question. I urge others to chime in. I really think this is VERY IMPORTANT because it gets to the heart of manifestation and controlling our lives. This is something I have been struggling with for 10 years or more.

                            This is good. Also, I urge others to offer advice or comment on how they have done Ha Rites, including wording.

                            Mark

                            I hope you don't mind me interjecting a question in here. . .

                            > There is still a question that is unanswered: What do you do when
                            > the date, "January 7, 2009" for example, passes. Do you roll it
                            > over to "February 7, 2009"?

                            It really depends on the goal and your time-table.

                            ... you always get an "answer" within 72 hours ... a signal to let you know what's going on.

                            An answer?  Is this a twinge?  A knowing that something's afoot?  Someone knocking on your door saying, "I've got a delivery for you?"
                            I'm not trying to be glib, but could you describe how this answer could be presented or is most often presented for you?
                            Regards, Lezli

                            "A ohe pau ko ike i kou halau"
                            Think not that all wisdom is in your school.

                          • Carol
                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 2, 2010
                              Where does a newbie start...there's such a large volume of reading...and no place to insert this new information into to make sense of it all. It all means nothing to someone with no background...yet I keep feeling this inner urge to investigate Huna more thoroughly...Carol

                              --- In Huna-Ohana@yahoogroups.com, Mark Kirby <kirbzone78@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Lezli,
                              >
                              > This is a good question. I urge others to chime in. I really think this is VERY IMPORTANT because it gets to the heart of manifestation and controlling our lives. This is something I have been struggling with for 10 years or more.
                              >
                              > This is good. Also, I urge others to offer advice or comment on how they have done Ha Rites, including wording.
                              >
                              > Mark

                            • Virginia Abreu de Paula
                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 2, 2010
                                Hello.

                                I am newbie too. I am a Brazilian woman so I ask you to be patient with my English mistakes. How do you do?

                                I also could not undertand what you are talking about. Time element sounds like fascinating to me. But...what exactly is this?

                                Virgínia

                                --._,___