Re: About me.

  • hunamiracles
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
      This is a CRY for help!

      So why this little rant?

      She's SCARED and FEARS to find out how powerful she really is. Now her
      excuses are how expensive it is, so she does not have to "rediscover" what she already knows.

      We all know that if you can type and send an email you can find anything on the internet for free. I only pay to short cut my learning and find the tidbits.

      It would take hundreds of lifetimes to read what's available free today and even more lifetimes just days from now.

      Complaining gives her the excuse to stay where she is and puts the pressure on others.

      If "they" fail, it's on them, not on her!

      That's how the cycle starts over again and again and again!

      I've been there before... I've given my powers away and had some of the same thoughts.....

      It's called poverty consciousness and a trap that we have to escape from.

      If we really look at many of the world's successes that's what they did and that's how they got out of the rut.

      They "escaped" by taking matters into their own hands. Some even had to bite off a hand to get out of the trap, others were only stuck with their pants yet DID NOT take them off because they were too embarrassed to "expose" themselves.

      It's so much easier to "expose" others than taking responsibility for our own actions (inactions) and that's how we stay trapped.

      Yet the joke is on us!

      Anyway, I "feel" she's ready and needs a gentle push in the right direction!

      How about sending her Higher Self some extra Mana?
    • Debora Ready, CHP
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hi,

        I read your email and you invoked a lot of different feelings and reactions
        in me. Empathy, frustration, sadness and a wish that I lived next door to
        you so I could give you a strong wake up call.

        I spent many years in the same cage you have built around yourself. I wanted
        things, I wanted recognition and pats on the back, I wanted knowledge to me
        given to me without any responsibilty for receiving it.

        I knew what I wanted and how I wanted to get it. When opportunities arrived
        I rejected them. They weren't exactly what I had asked for so they weren't
        good enough. It's a tough way to live.

        You have approached a group that is very supportive of anyone who is willing
        to learn, willing to practise and share what they are learning.

        There is so much information available if you are willing to search it out,
        put in the time, evaluate and seek the truth of what you are reading.

        You have received a number of helpful emails that are pointing you to a path
        that might help you. You have been given techniques that we use and are a
        basis of what we call Huna. What you do with this information is up to you.

        My suggestions for you are:

        Go to the local library and check out the books there

        Go to the local book store, browse the books and keep and eye out for anyone
        that is looking at the new age books. Strike up a conversation. They might
        know of a group with similar interests.

        Search the internet. There are a few free on line courses that will help you
        decide if this is right for you.

        Search for podcasts. No player needed, just download to you computer and
        listened.

        Put up a notice, bookstore, library, market, etc. telling people you are
        looking to form a study group or would like to join one. The greatest thing
        about going to conventions, meeting with others is the energy shared.
        Offer your services as a healer, volunteer at a local hospital or new age
        shop.

        Write up a teaching plan to present at a new age store or library.

        You say
        you are a healer. I'm sure others would love to learn what you are doing and
        how to do it. Charge don't charge, that is up to you. I personally, at this
        time, don't charge for healing but I do charge for teaching.

        The main idea behind all these suggestions is this.......you are letting the
        universe know you are ready to grow and are putting yourself out there. The
        mentors, teachers, support group you need will show up as you are ready for
        them. I haven't met anyone yet who is ready to have all the information
        dropped into their lap at one time.

        One other suggestion for you is this, you do need to kick yourself in gear.

        Check out the book Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. It deals with a world that is
        very close to what you have created for yourself.

        Debbie
      • Juan Heart of Light
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2009
          Dear Nobody,  this is my point of view i am very new here, i always read. I could said that i understand you a bit. I grow in this path of healing were my teachers of reiki and other healing modalities told me that we need to serve to the sick and we will be rewarded in our life with the things we need in the right time. That it is in short form how i learn my modalities.
          But this has other side, like Yin and Yang i not mean one good and other bad just they are opposite. There are people that will charge you $10000 for an attunement. It is not bad if you had the money you could do it. Why not?. There are different path and both are right.
          I will be honest since i had internet i never buy anything because i ask to my guides that i would like to learn something and i always found a forum, books, mp3 or someone that like to teach it to me.
          I could said that this was for the last 9 years. I love martial arts and this year i begun to learn TAI CHI and CHI KUNG to become a teacher on that modalities. I had DVD that i found on internet. But it is not the same. That had a teacher in front of you that give more than only what you buy it. This course for me was expensive it cost me a 2 month of salary. I ask to my guides and i found the way to find the money. And how i become a good student, because i had 12 years of Martials Arts on my shoulder (Kung Fu, Aikido, Ninjutsu) and i respect the dojo and teacher. He begun to teach to me Shaminc Chi kung and Zing Neng for free. This was a lot more of what i look for.
          With Vince i buy his 12 week lessons and the DVD this was 3 months of salary. And like before i ask my guides for help if this was correct to my and to my path. And the money come. And with his DVD i am learning much more that huna. I begun to apply what i could said i know before that the energy works in that way. But i never test it in the way he teach in the DVD. I could said that i begun to solidify my knowledge. And in the process learn huna :).

          And you had the forun to ask for questions. In the sections file there are documents to begun to learn. One that it is important to begun it is the one of Ho'oponopono.doc. This will help a lot.

          I learn that Money in any way need to be a problem in your path of healing. You will learn too in Huna that Serve to others is part of the way.

          Hope that this could help you a lot.

          With Love and Light

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2009
            I agree with "nobody" I am living on SSDI which provides me with a below the poverty level living. I have learned to live fairly well with what I have, thank God, and I cannot attend expensive seminars. But as soon as I joined this group I received a nice email from Vince encouraging me to read the message archives and ask questions and a nice five page booklet called Huna Psychology, an Introduction. I also got Vince's manual on Ancient Hawaiian Huna Healing and the manual on Hooponopono. All free. Everyone else feels like just another money making scheme to me. Wish it wasn't. Rebecca Hipolito�

[...]

          • Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 2009
              That's one of the reasons I refuse to accept a salary, payment, etc ... it'a also part of my Ministerial agreement.

              --Vince

              © 2009 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

              Special ...
              New Huna 12-week eCourse