Re: [Huna-Ohana] Re: Ho'oki'imola

  • Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 25, 2009
      Cool,

      If you haven't read Carol's post below, then you'll wanna go back and re-read it carefully ... paying attention ... and you might even go ahead and test it for yourself.

      Even though you should "do that" only for developing some powerful new skills.

      And ... to the Certified Huna Pracs on the group ... you want to give Carol a Big Mahalo for being the first to "jump-right-in."

      ... and then "you guys" can ADD to this lesson plan!

      And keep studying!

      --Vince

      © 2009 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

      Special ...
      New Huna 12-week eCourse
      http://course.hunaohana.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 26, 2009
        Congratulation Carol!

        Vince is right, there's a lesson for all of us!

        What I like the most about your "lecture" is that we don't have to change anything other than our perspective!

        We think we must change this and that before we can get better, or move on!

        Yet once we shift our mind and our beliefs everything else shifts with it!

        It might be the hardest thing to admit and to do, however, that's all we can do to begin with!

        If we blame our circumstances or others we're giving our powers away!

        Thanks for this valuable lesson!

        Looks like you did more than just typing at the convention! :):):)

        You also paid attention!

        Cheers,

        Ewald

        On Nov 25, 2009, at 10:14 AM, "Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD" <kahunaviking@...> wrote:

        Cool,

        If you haven't read Carol's post below, then you'll wanna go back and re-read it carefully ... paying attention ... and you might even go ahead and test it for yourself.

        Even though you should "do that" only for developing some powerful new skills.

        And ... to the Certified Huna Pracs on the group ... you want to give Carol a Big Mahalo for being the first to "jump-right- in."

        ... and then "you guys" can ADD to this lesson plan!

        And keep studying!

        --Vince

        © 2009 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

        Special ...
        New Huna 12-week eCourse
        http://course. hunaohana. com

        I was in your shoes up until a few weeks ago. At this years convention we learned to play with our unihipili and boy was it happy I finally let her breath. My work situation has not changed but my attitude towards it is changing. Sarah taught us to turn problems into projects in our mind. You can be the master of your choices. Gather all of your concerns about your work into a single image and start rotating it in your mind in whatever direction feels most comfortable. As it is spinning change the images texture, color, form -everything about it. See it changing and dissapating. It may not change the situation, just your connection with it. The situation is not you. Your health is your concious connection. Disconnect your physical body with your work body. Cut the cords otherwise it can suck the life right out of you. I know from experience. You are separate from your work. Disconnect. Turn fear into trust. Fear paralyzes us and we forget to breath. Breath.. and we will breath with you. May the rain of blessing fall on you......

        Gain the REAL-WORLD SKILLS you need for
        magical living today ...
        http://hunaohana. com/sem08dvds

        --- In Huna-Ohana@yahoogro ups.com, Geo <Geovoice@.. .> wrote:

        > Hey Folks,
        > I'm going through a lot of stuff right now and I'd like to request some help; my work place is in legal and personal turmoil and my health, while steady for now, has made me very unsettled because of a background problem that could become difficult. If you could shoot some prayers my way, I'd really appreciate it. I've been studying Huna for years and although it's helped me a lot, I feel my resolve weakening lately and my attempts at good thoughts tainted by my fears.
        >
        > Please, give a guy a hand if you can.
        >
        > Regards,
        > George in Cleveland
        > Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
        > -- Mark Twain

      • Maria Kiely
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 27, 2009
          Aloha Vince,

          Thanks for all your wonderful emails and especially for your great love and care of teaching us
          during the Convention.   I really appreciate it.

          There were some documents offered written by your dear father for $50 instead of $65.  I would like to order them, but I do not find the email anymore where you offered them.

          Warmest greetings to you, Sarah and your precious parents.

                    Maria Kiely