Re: Salt for Healing and How to Fix the Economy

  • Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2009
      --- On Sat, 2/28/09, Barbara Patterson wrote:

      > Aloha Vince,

      > Do thoughts have aka cords and threads.

      Nice insight, Bar!

      ... they do.

      > Is it possible when you think of a negative thought to cut the cord as
      > you think about it?

      You got it.

      Thought Forms are things ... composed of aka and mana ... and they even can have a semblance of consciousness.

      ... ever had a thought "take on a life of its own?"

      It happens.

      And, in a way, you're doing that every time you do a Ha Rite.

      ... the more research you do on thought forms, the more you can do with them.

      So when one of those "negative thoughts" pop up you have a choice on what you want to do with it.

      Some people focus attention on it ... so the aka cord is reinforced, and mana is always feeding it and making it stronger.

      "Oops."

      Or you can do things differently.

      If you want to play a game?

      Every definite thought creates a radiating vibration and a floating form.

      And ... because most people are not trained in how to properly work with thought forms ... they make a mess.

      You've probably noticed?

      Go to any well-populated venue and pay attention.

      Most people are walking around in a dust-cloud of their own randomly created thought forms.

      ... like "pig pen" from the peanuts cartoons.

      So here's what happens.

      When a person it touched by one of these randomly floating thought forms ... or if they come into range of the vibratory radiation ...

      ... that thought form produces thoughts in the receiver's mind of the same character as thought that arose in the mind of the original thinker.

      Not the same content, but the same "character."

      ... and it happens to everyone who comes within about thirty feet.

      Got it?

      So person A is walking around and, instead of enjoying the walk, he's thinking about what happened at work earlier.

      The more emotion, the stronger the radiant energy field of the thought form.

      Person B is going to buy the new DVD release she's been waiting for, when suddenly she starts to feel agitated "for no reason."

      ... and since the content of person A's though form gets "dropped" because his natural telepathic skills were "taught out of him" at a young age ... that means person B only gets the energy of agitation.

      So her unihipili and uhane work together to link agitation to whatever it was she was thinking about.

      And ... guess what?

      ... there are plenty of other people around, and everyone's affecting everyone else the same way.

      That is, if they don't know what WE know.

      ... the negative thought forms are bouncing around and off each other like ping pong balls!

      It can get pretty crazy.

      In fact, that's how they plan, advertise, and create "economic down-turns" ... just get people thinking about it, and they'll ping-pong around in their little pig pen clouds of negativity until it spreads throughout the population.

      "Oh well."

      Notice how your thinking changes whenever there are people around?

      In fact ... once you've been practicing Huna a while, you'll start to notice that most of the "negative thoughts" that seem to pop up aren't even yours!

      They're "psychic pollution" people constantly toss out their mental window.

      So you just fix it.

      Cut the cord and it's gone.

      ... and here's the step you "left out."

      Then you replace it with a positive thought.

      Admiration ... you pay attention to and give compliments or praise to something good that you notice.

      ... notice beauty.

      ... pay attention to what you like.

      ... find what's wonderful about each person you see.

      And ... while you're doing that ... you can start noticing the "positive ping pong" effect going on all around you!

      I wonder what would happen?

      You choose.

      --Vince

      © 2009 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

    • puck72003
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2009
        Aloha Vince and all the neat people here who love learning and love
        doing what they do:)

        Maybe instead of fixing the economy, we can work on changing
        ourselves so we can think of ways in which we can make more money and
        provide for ourselves and families? Fixing the economy is nice as
        well :)

        Awesome post, with chock fulls of information that a person can use
        Right Now...:)

        I want to sya thank you to the origianl poster for reminding me about
        the aka cords and aka threads. It's funny because i was taking some
        notes the other day and those two things specifically crossed my mind
        and from there, went straight into my notes. I'll have to go back to
        my notes and elaborate on the importance of them in relation to the
        subject matter i was taking notes on. Thanks!!!!

        Vince,your post reminded me of the importance of taking care of your
        own energy field and filling it with positive intentions and thoughts
        and ideas, so you can attract/radiate similiar thoughts/thoughtforms.

        Also, it reminded me of the importance of proepr segment intending,
        and also being able to clear your energy field and seal that "hole"
        with some other productive thought, or if circumstances warrant it,
        soem really fun activity that you enjoy so you can activate your
        radiant circuits and feel really good:)

        Then, if you want, you can tap in those good feelings into your
        nervous system so that you energy field. It's in both editions
        of "energy medicine". I'm not sure of the exact page, but i know that
        it pops up in one of the "How to" Boxes. Really handy stuff, that
        energy medicine...:)

        "Thought reproduces after it own kind", right?

        Vince, didn't you give a really awesome post which talks about the
        best from of protection a while back? Something about a radinat good
        will or something like that...:)

        Vince, you're absolutley right about the difference in thought
        processes when you're alone vs. when you're with other people. I
        personally notice that when i'm alone, the air "feels" clearer and i
        feel as though i have more "breathing room". The quality of my
        thoughts is also different.

        Really good ideas seem to pop into my head seemingly from nowehere(
        although, i'm inclined to believe that it's the communication between
        my conscious mind, subconcscious mind, and the superconscious mind
        passing information along...).

        I notice that when i'm around other people, my energy seems to move
        slower, depending on the person, and i'm learning to sense how other
        people's energies are moving just based on the calibration i get from
        my own energy field and noticing the changes in my energy field when
        in thier presence.

        I'm also noticing how easy it is to change a person's energy, if i
        want to.

        I really appreciate your sharing with us. The bit about thoughtforms
        was really helpful to me. Reminded me of the importance of zipping up
        with the a proepr segment intending/motivation/reason/etc.

        As always, have tons of fun and feel really good whenever you can,
        which should be always...

        Amir Campbell

        Register now!
        2009 Huna World Convention
        October 18-24, 2009
        http://hwc.hunaohana.com/

        --- In Huna-Ohana@yahoogroups.com, "Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD"
        <kahunaviking@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > Notice how your thinking changes whenever there are people around?
        >
        > In fact ... once you've been practicing Huna a while, you'll start
        to notice that most of the "negative thoughts" that seem to pop up
        aren't even yours!

        > They're "psychic pollution" people constantly toss out their mental
        window.

        > So you just fix it.
        >
        > Cut the cord and it's gone.
        >
        > ... and here's the step you "left out."
        >
        > Then you replace it with a positive thought.
        >
        > Admiration ... you pay attention to and give compliments or praise
        to something good that you notice.

        > ... notice beauty.
        >
        > ... pay attention to what you like.
        >
        > ... find what's wonderful about each person you see.
        >
        > And ... while you're doing that ... you can start noticing
        the "positive ping pong" effect going on all around you!

      • Julie
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hi Vince :) Wow that really made sense! Thank you for that insite :) NOW can you please
          tell us in very simple easy steps HOW to go about doing this? So when you have a negative
          thought...
          What if your having a really hard tiem and everything is a negative thought- your just
          really stuck in this yucky stuff :( :(
          Julie

          <kahunaviking@...> wrote:

> [...]
          >
          > "Oh well."
          >
          > Notice how your thinking changes whenever there are people around?
          >
          > In fact ... once you've been practicing Huna a while, you'll start to notice that most of the
          "negative thoughts" that seem to pop up aren't even yours!

          > They're "psychic pollution" people constantly toss out their mental window.
          >
          > So you just fix it.
          >
          > Cut the cord and it's gone.
          >
          > ... and here's the step you "left out."
          >
          > Then you replace it with a positive thought.
          >
          > Admiration ... you pay attention to and give compliments or praise to something good
          that you notice.

          > ... notice beauty.
          >
          > ... pay attention to what you like.
          >
          > ... find what's wonderful about each person you see.
          >
          > And ... while you're doing that ... you can start noticing the "positive ping pong" effect

        • Barbara
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009

            Thank you, Vince, for this valuble and  clear explanation.

            So, to change the world means first change yourself .

            I have learn one’s to picture the persons I had on my mind on the screen bevore me, visualising that the energy of the persons blow up very fast.  Now I know that it is better to put it into the salt  and then let it blow up. What happened with the energy if we blow up ?

            I have ones learn to transform the energy, in very naïve way maybe; I see the energy going into the middle of the earth and coming back as a new tree or water of some grass there where its neediness.

            Concerning this, I have a lot of work to do.

            Thank you

            Barbara

> [...]

            "Oh well."

            Notice how your thinking changes whenever there are people around?

            In fact ... once you've been practicing Huna a while, you'll start to notice that most of the "negative thoughts" that seem to pop up aren't even yours!

            They're "psychic pollution" people constantly toss out their mental window.

            So you just fix it.

            Cut the cord and it's gone.

            ... and here's the step you "left out."

            Then you replace it with a positive thought.

            Admiration ... you pay attention to and give compliments or praise to something good that you notice.

            ... notice beauty.

            ... pay attention to what you like.

            ... find what's wonderful about each person you see.

            And ... while you're doing that ... you can start noticing the "positive ping pong" effect going on all around you!

          • gordonites
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
              i use to visulize the angles taking it and removing it and cleaning
              at a higher lever.. I still do with the salt and fire.. salt and fire
              help the angels do thier work..

              --- In Huna-Ohana@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <barbara.gajecka@...>
              wrote:

              > Thank you, Vince, for this valuble and clear explanation.
              >

              > So, to change the world means first change yourself .
              >

              > I have learn one's to picture the persons I had on my mind on the
              screen bevore me, visualising that the energy of the persons blow up
              very fast. Now I know that it is better to put it into the salt and
              then let it blow up. What happened with the energy if we blow up ?

              > I have ones learn to transform the energy, in very naïve way maybe;
              I see the energy going into the middle of the earth and coming back
              as a new tree or water of some grass there where its neediness.

              > Concerning this, I have a lot of work to do.
              >

              > Thank you
              >
              > Barbara

              Economy

> [...]
              >
              > Notice how your thinking changes whenever there are people
              around?

              > In fact ... once you've been practicing Huna a while,
              you'll start to notice that most of the "negative thoughts" that seem
              to pop up aren't even yours!

              > They're "psychic pollution" people constantly toss out
              their mental window.

              > So you just fix it.
              >
              > Cut the cord and it's gone.
              >
              > ... and here's the step you "left out."
              >
              > Then you replace it with a positive thought.
              >
              > Admiration ... you pay attention to and give compliments or
              praise to something good that you notice.

              > ... notice beauty.
              >
              > ... pay attention to what you like.
              >
              > ... find what's wonderful about each person you see.
              >
              > And ... while you're doing that ... you can start noticing
              the "positive ping pong" effect going on all around you!

            • puck72003
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
                Aloha Everyone :)

                This thread is really awesome and it brought to mind a bunch of
                different things.

                I was reminded of the very real phenomenon of "mental atmospheres",
                which C. Alexander talks about a bit in his book "Real inner secrets
                of psychology..." and Leadbeater and Besant go into detail about.

                My understanding of the phenomenon is that certain places tend to
                attract a certain type of person or activity ie A nightclub tends to
                attract people that want to dance, whereas a nice relaxed hookah
                lounge attracts a certain type of person.

                I was also reminded of M fields(Morphogenic fields = energy fields?)

                I also became aware of how our beliefs can influence the types of
                thoughts that we entertain constantly, and how changing our beliefs
                about ourselves and others can change our thinking and as a result,
                the quality and nature of the thoughtforms we create.

                Since thoughtforms radiate energy and anyone who comes into contact
                with that energy field will be influenced by that radiating energy,
                then it makes sense that if we:

                1) Have a clear intention/outcome in mind
                2) Think the proper thoughts that are in congruence with that outcome

                Then, it makes sense that we can create our own mental atmosphere to
                help us achieve our own specific outcomes, right?

                So...

                We can make our houses and our backyards centers of fun and good
                times. We can create thoughtforms that will attract the types of
                people to our homes that we want to spend time with.

                I know there's been many times when i walk about, i'll walk past a
                certain establishment and i'll get a feeling about it. Then, when i go
                inside and spend some time in there, feeling the place out, it turns
                out that it's "my kind of place".

                e've all heard that expression before? After reading Vince's post, i
                think some of us can see why that happens.

                Of course, after some experience, i realize that no matter what type
                of "atmosphere" the place has, YOU can enjoy yourself either way when
                you activate your radiant circuits.

                Both Marcus Aurelius and Shakespeare are "quoted" as saying something
                that's been coming to my mind alot lately, and i'm glad for it:

                We don't have to let the external circumstances influence us,
                especially when we know how to change ourselves to have fun anywhere,
                right?

                I'm also reminded of WWW( William Walter Atkinson) and how he talks
                about how certain "powerful" men have been able to sway large groups
                of people to do things that they probably normally wouldn't do, had
                they not been in his/her presence.

                I think it's safe to say that Powerful = clear intention/outcome? I'm
                sure proper use of language patterns and motivation play a major part
                in moving people the way you want them to move, as well as having
                similar values and outcomes in mind.

                In a whey, we are all powerful people, even if sometimes it works
                against us, like Vince mentioned.

                Leadbeater and Besant mention that we have immense power at disposal
                in the form of clear thinking. He mentions in " the inner life" how we
                can start RIGHT NOW to make intelligent use of this NATURAL ability.

                Intelligent use = Having a clear outcome in mind?

                Amir Campbell,

                Whose really happy to be a part of this group right now :)