Mitochondrial Diversity of Inupiat People From the Alaskan North Slope Provides Evidence for the Origins of the Paleo- and Neo-Eskimo Peoplesghorvat2001
Abstracts http://ical13.ling.sinica.edu.tw/Program/13-ICAL_All_abstracts.pdf The Thirteenth International Conference on Austronesian Linguistics (13-ICAL)ghorvat2001
Tanks a tonne,Gisele.Bob On Tuesday, 14 April 2015, 13:37, "g-horvat@... [HumanMigrations]" wrote: Special Issue:bobandjoany
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Feb 2, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.