Mitochondrial DNA and the Y chromosome suggest the settlement of Madagascar by Indonesian sea nomad populations http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/16/191ghorvat2001
New material about horse and camel hunting in North America + oldest site in Alberta (pre-Clovis)Frank Late Pleistocene horse and camel hunting at the southernfrankmuyard
"There was an interesting poster on the Uto-Aztecan Premolar (UAP). A team studied 6000+ specimens and identified UAP in South America, North America,ghorvat2001
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Feb 2, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.