* Share community resources, including "freebies" as well as "nearly free" resources, for example, thrift stores and yard sales.
* Ask for info. If you've got a "How do I?" or a "Where can I find?" sort of question, this is the place to seek answers from your helpful fellow members!
* Discuss HudsonValleyEcycle -- its many benefits and any shortcomings you find with it, too. Have ideas on how to get out the word on HudsonValleyEcycle? Please post them here.
* Ask for help. HudsonValleyEcycle group members can offer you great advice here on all sorts of subjects. All you have to do is ask!
* Offer Services. Want to volunteer your services for a needy cause or a worthwhile fellow member? This is the place! Nonprofits can also seek volunteer help here.
Many thanks to Merle Ann Bercow for our wonderful logo and photo!
When you post here, please let us all know a bit about you and what you do.
Linda and Nancy
Want to find a new home for a perfectly good item you don't need any more? Go to: HudsonValleyEcycle, where your trash may end up being someone else's treasure!
- Sep 4, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.