Ok dumb question..........just wondering if I had to move the steering box (drivers side) out of the way or leave it in and find sufficient room on the passforjack842
Evening, I'm finally getting back to my 29. Its time to swap engines putting in a working rebuilt removing the original. Removed the gear shift/starter pedal,forjack842
Hi guy's, thanks very much for everyones responses and fault finding information, it really is greatly appreciated. In answer to some of the questions, yes Ihudson1929roadster
We have gone to a membership approval process to filter out the spammers. Please tap out a few words about the reason for your interest when you apply to join. It needn't be anything fancy, just enough to give us a feel for your intentions.
- Feb 2, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.