To answer your question David, a 1927 Essex ammeter will work in a '29 Hudson, they also had the needle swinging down. Geoff ... From: David Younggeoffclark@xtra.co.nz
Peter, I doubt that the halogen bulbs were the culprit, as they draw no more current than a standard tungsten 36W bulb. You either had a short somewhere, email@example.com
Peter Will an ammeter from a 28 Essex work & look correct? It is possible to swap the ammeter face between units if the guts are the same & there are plentydavehyoung
We have gone to a membership approval process to filter out the spammers. Please tap out a few words about the reason for your interest when you apply to join. It needn't be anything fancy, just enough to give us a feel for your intentions.
- Feb 2, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.