FYI....The '29 Hudson sold for $26,000. Kenken_dieckmann
I have found these springs can be left out and no effect is noticed. They are basically used as anti-rattle, and to keep the plates separated, but if firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Has anyone had the small springs re-manufactured for the the 16-22? multi-disk clutches? These springs are .760 OD, .572 ID, .440 height, wire .032bighudsonnut
We have gone to a membership approval process to filter out the spammers. Please tap out a few words about the reason for your interest when you apply to join. It needn't be anything fancy, just enough to give us a feel for your intentions.
- Feb 2, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.