Re: [HudsonLunatic] Re: Réunion intérieur, Indoor meeting

  • sskywatcher@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2012
      Hi Frank,

      We don't have a schedule for indoor meetings this year. It's going to happen
      when I have completed my presentation of the Chile trip. I've done a written one for Chantal's issue of Skyward  ow I've got to do a verbal presentation
      that I'll be able to use for both the RASCals and the Lunnies sort of like
      killing two birds with one stone.

      Normand Fullum is also eager to see the Chile trip photos.

      Cheers,

      Mark

      On 2012-02-28, at 5:46 PM, Frank.Tomaras@... wrote:

      Marc,