Re: [HuachucaCityAz] Re: FW: Maths Genius....

  • J
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 11:43 AM
      To tell you the truth I signed up for this forum to learn of events and happenings not to get spammed.  This is the way computer virus' are transmitted and for those of us with an old computer it locks it up!!!!

      On 8/16/06, Jann H Perry <jannarama@...> wrote:

      If you can't see the pictures, let me know so I can resend them a different way.  Gotta Love Math!!!! Um,  no,  not really! LOL!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Ashae'

      we have what you need
      www.easytodowebsites.com