What is going on in the City?

  • vkmcgee2
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2006
      It would be nice if someone who had connections with the city would
      post what is going on in the city.
      Does anyone know anything about property values in lower Huachuca City?

    • Craig D. Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2006
        If you want a rough idea of property values in lower Huachuca City go
        to http://www.zillow.com

        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "vkmcgee2" <vkmcgee2@...> wrote:

        > It would be nice if someone who had connections with the city would
        > post what is going on in the city.
        > Does anyone know anything about property values in lower Huachuca
        City?

      • Charlene Wall
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24, 2006
          Do you know if that is the going price on Zillow?

          Charlene Wall
          cswall@...
          Moving On To Goals
          charlene@...
          CochiseAbility

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 25, 2006
              I tried zillow.com and it came up with a price for our house that is
              comparable to the houses on my street that are selling right now.
              We've made some upgrades on our home since we've lived here
              12/02...not that we're selling, but just wanted to get an idea. It
              about doubled of what we paid back then in 2002!!!! I was truly
              amazed. But like I said, we're NOT selling!!! Oh, we live in Upper
              over by Mr. Shed area.

              --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Charlene Wall" <cswall@...>
              wrote:

              > Do you know if that is the going price on Zillow?
              >
              > Charlene Wall
              > cswall@...
              > Moving On To Goals
              > charlene@...
              > CochiseAbility

            • Charlene Wall
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 25, 2006
                The price for our place is higher than the other places around us, that is why I asked.
                Thanks,
                Charlene Wall
                cswall@...
                Moving On To Goals