Circle K-Opening

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Subject: RE: Huachuca City

      > We are hoping to re-open by 26 June.
      >
      > Andy Szaniszlo
      > Facilities Supervisor

    • Jann H Perry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Thanks for the info, Gene.   I rode by the building today and it looks pretty good!!   Not so many windows as the regular Circle K's, I noticed.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/nitolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        divathon_siggy C-ya,

        Jannarama

      • Gene E McCullough
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2006
          I just had confirmation from Circle K that they are on schedule and
          plan to open Saturday June 24.