Re: [HuachucaCityAz] Re: ATM in police department

  • Jann Perry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 6:11 PM
      Thanks Gene!  Riding by the Police station yesterday to vote, I actually saw the sign 'ATM INSIDE'  Boy oh boy, I'm REALLY observant, now aren't I?! :) (you don't have to answer that!)

      Have a good one!
      Jann

      Gene E McCullough wrote:
      It's an Arizona National Bank ATM.

      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

      --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Jann Perry" <jannarama@...>
      wrote:

      Gene, thanks for the files, I'm reading them right now and find them
      interesting.  In one, it mentioned there's an ATM in the  police
      department.  Is this ATM tied to a specific bank or is it a 'generic'
      one like you'd see in Circle K stores?

      Thanks.  (wondering about the 'bank branck' for fee purposes only!)

      Jann Perry

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/nitolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      lose_an_eye C-ya, Jann

      It's always fun & games  until someone loses an eye.
      And then it's a game...find the  eye!