Any Idea...

  • Jann Perry
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2006
      how long it'll take for the new Circle K store to get finished and
      opened?!

      Thanks--

      Jann Perry
    • Gene E McCullough
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2006
        It was targeted to open "Early" in May 2006, but the way it's going it
        will be late May 2006 or early in June 2006 or maybe even July. DUH!
        Your guess is probably as good as mine.

        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.

        --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Jann Perry" <jannarama@...>
        wrote:

        > how long it'll take for the new Circle K store to get finished and
        > opened?!
        >
        > Thanks--
        >
        > Jann Perry

      • Jann Perry
        Message 3 of 7 , May 17, 2006
          Almost sounds like the military--don't believe it until it has already happened!  That's the attitude I developed w/ my husband being in the Army for 20 years!  Thank goodness he has retired!  WHEW!   I do see the progress and I'm looking forward to it opening again.  Sure have missed the Circle K!!  Can't beat the refill of coffee for 97 cents! :-)

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/nitolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          lose_an_eye C-ya, Jann

          It's always fun & games  until someone loses an eye.
          And then it's a game...find the  eye!

        • donna johnson
          Message 4 of 7 , May 19, 2006

            Gene E McCullough wrote:
            It was targeted to open "Early" in May 2006, but the way it's going it   will be late May 2006 or early in June 2006 or maybe even July. DUH!   Your guess is probably as good as mine.    Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.    --- In HuachucaCityAz@yahoogroups.com, "Jann Perry" <jannarama@...>   wrote:
            how long it'll take for the new Circle K store to get finished and  opened?!      Thanks--    Jann Perry
              Jann, I work at the Quality Mart here in town and we BEAT the price of a refill of coffee it is only 69 cents and it's also
            farmer brothers coffee we also have cappiccino. just thought i would let you know
            Donna                ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->   Get to your groups with one click. Know instantly when new email arrives  http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/nitolB/TM  --------------------------------------------------------------------~->        Yahoo! Groups Links    <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HuachucaCityAz/    <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:      HuachucaCityAz-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com    <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 7 , May 20, 2006
              Donna, thanks for the info--what kind of creamer does Quality mart use?  I know, sounds petty, but that's one of the reasons I enjoy Circle K--the liquid creamer dispenser they have!!  I usually get a mixture of cinnamon coffee, the cinnamon mocha & then the liquid creamer to help cool it off a little!  Weird, I know!

              I'll have to check it out though!  Again, thanks for the info!

              Gene E McCullough wrote:
[...]

              No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.392 / Virus Database: 268.6.1/344 - Release Date: 5/19/2006