Establishment of true legistrative chain of command.

  • gary sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      The citizens which have had issue with city government have on many
      occasions been met with the statement from council members " I have
      not authority over department directors " and upon perusing the
      town code, we find this is true. Assinine but true!

      I believe it imperitive this situation be corrected immediately and
      place responsibility on commissioners for actions/inaction.

      Thank you,
      Gary D. Sims