you might be from a small town if....
1. You can name everyone you graduated with.
2. You know what 4-H is.
3. You ever went to a party that was held about 20 miles down a deserted dirt road.
4. You used to drag "main."
5. You said the 'F' word and your parents knew within an hour.
6. You schedule parties around the schedule of different police officers since you know which ones would bust you.
7. You ever went or thought about going cow-tipping.
8. School gets canceled for a sports team going to State
9. You could never buy cigarettes cause all the store clerks knew how old you were.
10. When you did find someone old enough to buy smokes for you, you had to drive down country backroads to smoke them.
11. You never missed a Homecoming parade.
12. You still go home for Homecoming.
13. It was cool to date someone from a neighboring town.
14. You had a senior skip day.
15. The whole school went to the same party after graduation.
16. You can't help but date a friend's ex.
17. Your car is always filthy from the dirt roads.
18. You think that kids who ride skateboards are weird.
19. The town next to you is considered "trashy" or "snotty" when it is just like your town.
20. Getting paid minimum wage is considered a raise.
21. You refer to anyone with a house newer than 1980 as the "rich people."
22. The people in the big city dress funny then you pick up on the cool new trend two years later.
23. You bragged to your friends because you got pipes on your truck for your birthday.
24. On Fridays, anyone you want to find can be found at Main Street or the Dairy Queen.
25. Weekend excitement involves a trip to RiteAid.
26. Even the ugly people enter beauty contests.
27. You decide to walk for exercise and 5 people pull over and ask you if you need a ride.
28. Your teachers call you by your older sibling's name.
29. The closest "cool stores" are at least 45 miles away.
30. The local phone book has only one yellow page.
31. You leave your jacket on the back of the chair in the cafe, and when you go back the next day, it's still there, on the same chair.
32. You don't signal turns because everyone knows where you're going, anyway.
33. You call a wrong number and they supply you with the correct one.
34. You have to name six surrounding towns to explain to people where you're from.
35. Driving to the party on a four wheeler is quite normal.
36. The town population increases by one-third when the universities go on break.
37. You laugh your head off reading this because you know it's true and then forward it to everyone in your address book, which is actually half your town.--
It's always fun & games until someone loses an eye.
And then it's a game...find the eye!