On behalf of Jann

  • Jann Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      Hi this is D
      I am posting on behalf of Jann she is out of surgery and on her own
      pain pump and Rod was giving her pain meds she is really tired but
      aside from that she is sounding good...she asked that I update all of
      you....I will check on her tomorrow and get a room number in case any
      of you want to call and check on her....

      Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers,