Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Comics]

  • Jann Perry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
      Hope you can see the comics!!!

       Need a laugh today?

      Yahoo! Photos
    • Jann Perry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
        Sorry folks, if this offended anyone, I apologize.  This address got mixed in with the other ones in my address book.  Have a good day--Jann Perry

        Jann Perry wrote:
        Hope you can see the comics!!!

      • gary d sims
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2006
          MRS. PERRY
          I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE COMICS. FEEL FREE TO SEND THEM ANYTIME.

          GARY SIMS
          , a NEIGHBOR
        • Jann Perry
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2006
            Glad you liked them, Gary!! :)

            gary d sims wrote:

                MRS. PERRY
                I THOROUGHLY  ENJOYED THE COMICS. FEEL FREE TO SEND THEM  ANYTIME.

                                                                           GARY SIMS
            , a NEIGHBOR

            Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/