Huachuca City History

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
      Folk's, I have added a Historical Time Line in the "Files" on the
      left side of the screen. Take a look at it and send me your
      additions/corrections/etc. Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.
    • Gene E McCullough
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11 6:25 AM
        We had our 1st meeting of the History Group on 3 Feb 2005 at the
        Senior Citizens Center and 25 people attended. The meeting lasted
        about 2 hrs and resulted in more information for the HC Timeline.

        It was a nice social event and all talked and enjoyed themselves.

        Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.