Military Relocation Information

  • billyslitl_n
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      I am not sure if anyody on this site is interested, but I own a Yahoo
      Group that has been around for about 5 years for military wives (or
      girlfriends) who are in/going to Fort Huachuca. It's a great bunch of
      gals and we share info and do get togethers as often as possible. Some
      of our members live in HUachuca City and other surrounding areas. I
      hope to see some new members soon!

      If you are interested visit:

      Thanks-Anna