Nancy Holland

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 6:58 AM
      All,

      Not much to report on the medical front. As of yesterday at about noon
      they still has not determined what is wrong with Nancy. She is still
      having a very rough time. She has not been allowed to smoke since
      entering the hospital so all you smokers know what she is going
      through.

      There will be a prayer vigil at the city park tomorrow (Wednesday
      6July05) 7PM.

      Stuart Jantzen
    • hcsecy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 3:01 PM
        Margaret Tremaine called me today and told me that Nancy wants no
        visitors, no flowers, and wants her mail sent to her home address.
        Prayer Vigil for Nancy is tonight at the Ramada in City Park.

        Love, pat
      • Gene E McCullough
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12 7:06 AM
          All,

          Here is the latest as I know it.

          Tomorrow night(12 July) 7 PM prayer vigil at city park behind city
          hall.

          Friday 9 -11 visiting hours at the Community United Church of Christ,
          HW 90 bypass, right behind Target.

          Friday 5:30PM church service same church.

          Dorcas Mixer has made a flower display in front of Nancy's house and
          is going to put one at city hall. If you want to contribute flowers
          to either display just do so.

          In lieu of flowers the family is creating the Nancy Holland Memorial
          Fund at the church for a camp and at CCS for a scholarship fund.

          There are nine to ten family members staying at Nancy's so a gift of
          food would probably be appreciated.

          Stuart Jantzen