FREE LIBRARY EVENTS This one at Huachuca City Library

  • Franco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      KC.Cooper contacted me and we decided to have a nice FREE MEET The
      Author Event at the Library.
      The title of the book will be "I Wouldn't Die."
      The book has received "BOOK of The Month " Aug 2004 Ohio.
      The book has been reviewed by The LA Times (Oct 15th) and many
      others.The common phrase is"A remarkable uplifting story that needs
      to be read by many."

      Before you decide to visit or not, kindly do the following.
      Visit Amazon ISBN 097091122X
      Read the many reviews and as much of the book as you like.If at that
      time you find that you agree with the reviews and would like to take
      advantage of this FREE Event.GREAT!
      Auachuca City Library
      506 N Gonzales Blvd
      Aug 10th 1PM.
      FREE!

      KC Cooper can be contacted at 520-456-1063