HC History Files

  • Gene
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2010
      I you get time check out the additions I have made to the History files.

      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        Gene,

            Thanks for the update!  Haven't seen much chatter on the site.

            Do you know, off hand, how much Huachuca City has in the bank?  I ask because the section of Hunt Ranch Rd. that runs by George's mess, as I hear it, is in the works, but I also 'hear' that the city is looking for a grant/s to pave it.

            We that live in the Hunt Ranch area are anxious to see that section of road paved as it should have been when the sewer line was put in.  That stretch of road is bad when it rains, and trashes our cars and road all at the same time and need resolve, not more foot dragging.

            Any insights or thoughts you have on the paving would be welcome.

        Dave Parks
        265-9443