Hunt Ranch Road

  • D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2010
      Does anyone out there have any ideas on how to get the first section of Hunt Ranch Rd. repaired by Public Works?

      Those of us that live back in this area have suffered this bad stretch of road for at least the last THREE years. Recently about 15 of us signed a paper that states clearly, from the ARS, the requirement of the city to maintain their roads - and this stretch IS under Huachuca City's responsibility.

      We, as many as possible, are planning on showing up at the council meeting this coming Thursday and see if we can get traction.

      Dave