Re: Sewer Question

  • Gene E McCullough
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      You are correct, you live in the county. There have been a number of proposals to connect the 4 and 5 hundred blocks to the HC sewer system. The county at one time actually had a grant to hook you up to our system, but it never happened. We can't spend our city funds to hook you up to our system, because you are not part of our town. We could expend city funds on installing sewer lines to you if you asked and were accepted for annexation by our town. However, I have to tell you that annexation is a two edged sword and approval of your annexation request by our citizens is no slam dunk.

      Hope this answers your question.

      Best Wishes Gene&Jan McCullough.